We are very pleased to present new features of the GroupCamp platform version 3.
New organization in modules and changes of the GroupCamp plans
- The Project and Reports modules are available in all plans.
- The Scheduling, Timesheet, Budget and Cost Management modules are available from the BEST plan.
- Prices of our plans do not change.
Contact GroupCamp support when you are in the START or PLUS plan and want to retrieve timesheet and budget data without changing your plan.
Possible problems due to migration to V3
The principle of migration to V3 is based on the security of access to the data of your account by its users and therefore not to grant a privilege that a user did not have. This principle means that users may have lost privileges.
This blog post is dedicated to administrators that have their GroupCamp account associated with a Google G Suite domain.
G Suite news
- User self-provisioning (ON/OFF) - Set to OFF for existing accounts.
- A Super Admin user is selected in the G Suite domain and the ID is used for all G Suite domain data access by GroupCamp administrators.
- GroupCamp administrators can:
- Add G Suite users with the Create colleagues window (G Suite tab).
- Re-sync user and manage Google apps access with the Directory > G Suite app.
This blog post is to share our Work In Progress with you. Feel free to send us any comments or feedback. The following features will be included in the next major release of GroupCamp.
- New Personal Dashboard
- New Report Spam feature
- New Recent Files app menu
- New unified User window
We are pleased to present our new scheduling tool, which is available from the BEST GroupCamp plan.
This new collaborative, graphical and real-time tool allows you to:
- Schedule work for resources in your projects.
- Manage resource plan, resource availability, work overloads and time off.
- Manage project schedule.
This blogpost is to inform you of a few updates to GroupCamp installed on May 23, 2016.
- Time spent entry in a projet
- Acces to guest preferences
- Pinned posts and Discussions app
- Important Name changes
Time spent entry in a project
We added total time spent for the current day and week in the Timelog app of a project.
We added two new features this month: You can now export all your guests in an Excel format.
We also added a new icon allowing you to manage the storage capacity in your GroupCamp account.
New storage icon
The new Storage icon is located in your Admin panel,
Thanks to this application, you can now browse through the storage capacity used by users and groups in your account.
Last week’s release has brought a series of new features for account administrators.
Users and Guests Apps – Viewing the list of projects a user is participating in
This is no longer done in the user profile or info view but simply by clicking on the number of projects next to a user in the Users or Guests apps
Personal Invitation message
When inviting a new user to join an online project, it is important to provide to a user some context about who is inviting, why and what they should be expecting. You can now add your own customized message when adding a new user who is not familiar with GroupCamp.