When you post a message in a group and have selected a team to be notified, a new choice Notify all members of the team may appear.
This choice is only displayed when the members of the team you have selected are not all members of the group.
You can now add or remove multiple items from your starred items list all at once.
Starring items helps you keep track of items without following them.
Multiple items can now be followed or unfollowed by selecting multiple ones from a list. This is available in several lists of app items such as the Files and Tasks apps as well as in all item feeds, including Discussions app and the Inbox app.
This is a quick way to unfollow multiple items from your Inbox all at once.
The Add followers feature allows you to add one or several new followers to selected GroupCamp items and choose to send an email instantly to those followers.
Select items and use the 'm' keyboard shortcut or right-click to display the contextual menu. For example with the Files app.
Please note that this feature is available for all GroupCamp items that can have a comment thread and followers.
When Notify by email is checked, new followers will immediately receive an email presenting all selected items.
We are pleased to announce some new improvements to GroupCamp.
- Select multiple items and add followers to them.
- Reorganize tasks in a project without scrolling in the browser.
- Stop following task window when completing a parallel task.
- New Overview app design and privacy option.
Select multiple items and add followers to them
With your mouse (Ctrl Click), you can select multiple items and right-click to use the contextual menu.
Hello and best wishes for the new year!
Here are the latest updates to GroupCamp.
- Plenty of stars with starred items, starred menus, and starred filters.
- New Inbox application features.
- New default settings when creating a project.
- View the members of a selected management team.
And several other improvements…
Starred items, starred menus, and starred filters
Under starred items, a star icon has been added in front of each item. In applications, you can order your starred items by clicking on the Starred items menu.
Our engineers have been busy all summer and we are excited for you to see the updates we've made.
- New group types: Intranet and Extranet
- New Actions menu in all pages
- Introduction of a new manager role: Project managers, Intranet managers, Extranet managers
- New feature: Follow posts from the Group feed
- The available size of uploaded files has doubled from 50 MB to 100 MB
- Custom settings feature for a group is now available when using any plan
You can read about specific updates to GroupCamp projects and to time tracking in this blog.